05 October 2020
The Waldorf Hilton Hotel
The annual Charity Times Conference returns in 2020, but not as you know it. Following the success of last year’s theme, The Future of Charity Leadership, the brand new Charity Times Leadership Conference seeks to continue the discussion around influential leadership, offering interactive workshops, case studies, panel discussions and plenty of practical advice on the tools needed to be an inspirational leader.
Whether you’re a chief executive, chair, trustee, director or head of department, the decisions you make have the power to influence your charity’s income, culture, reputation and impact. Failure to make the right decisions at the right time can put your charity at risk, but making strong decisions within an appropriate timeframe can lead to a surge in support, an increase in income, a stronger reputation and a happier workforce – sometimes in as little as a day. Join us for this interactive one-day conference to hear from some of the sector’s most inspirational leaders and to learn how to make more impactful decisions in a world of unprecedented choice.
- Reputation and ethics: the power of saying no
- Wellbeing: managing stress in the workplace
- Technology: are you wasting money on the wrong tools?
- Crisis avoidance: using transparent reporting
- Safeguarding: putting measures in place to protect your charity
- Investment: the risks are changing – but is your strategy?
- Culture: empowerment and allowing others to make the big decisions
- Governance: to merge or not to merge?
- Trusteeship: managing board time more effectively
For the latest news and updates follow us @CharityTimes #CTconference
The Association of Charity Independent Examiners
Registered Company Limited by Guarantee 7461134Registered in England at1st Floor, Block C, The Wharf, Manchester Road Burnley BB11 1JG
Registered Charity in England & Wales No: 1139609
Registered Charity in Scotland No: SC039066
Telephone: 0131 659 9751 or 07899 891616 Email: email@example.com
Address: 19 Windsor Place Edinburgh EH15 2AJ